Nose: Common Concerns
- Nose is too long, large, wide or round.
- Nose has a prominent hook or hump.
- Nostrils are too wide.
- Damage to the nose due to an accident.
- Unhappy with previous rhinoplasty.
- Difficulty breathing through your nose.
Nose: Treatment Options
- A rhinoplasty to improve the appearance of the nose and to balance the other facial features.
- A rhinoplasty to correct a nasal fracture.
- A revision rhinoplasty to correct problems following a previous surgery.
- A rhinoplasty to improve breathing.
- Filler to smooth nasal contours and to eliminate a hump.
- Botox and filler to elevate a droopy nasal tip.
Meet with Us to Determine Your Treatment Plan
Your journey is unique and we recognize that you have specific needs and desires. That’s why we want to meet with you to discuss your problem areas, your goals and your questions before we decide on a treatment plan. Schedule a consultation with our plastic surgeon, Dr. Menachof.