Neck: Common Aging Concerns
- Neck and lower face begin to sag.
- Double chin develops.
- Bottom part of the face looks older, heavier and more square.
- Lower border of the jaw loses its definition.
- Mid-line neck bands begin to form.
Neck: Treatment Options
- A facelift, neck lift, and signature lift to smooth, define, and tighten the neck.
- A facelift, neck lift, and signature lift to eliminate midline neck bands.
- Botox and Dysport to improve midline neck bands.
- Liposuction to tighten the neck.
Meet with Us to Determine Your Treatment Plan
Your journey is unique and we recognize that you have specific needs and desires. That’s why we want to meet with you to discuss your problem areas, your goals and your questions before we decide on a treatment plan. Schedule a consultation with our plastic surgeon, Dr. Menachof.