Lips: Common Aging Concerns
- Lips lose volume and start to thin.
- Lips are thin to begin with.
- Dissatisfaction with shape or contour of lips.
- Lines form around the lips.
- Lips start to wrinkle.
- Corners of the mouth pull down giving a bad appearance.
Lips: Treatment Options
- Lip implants for permanent lip volume.
- Lip injections for additional fullness, defining and shaping of the lips, and elevation of the corners of the mouth.
- Filler for vertical lip lines, “marionette” lines, and for volume loss around the mouth.
- Botox and Dysport to smooth lip lines and elevate the corners of the mouth.
- A lip lift to shorten the distance between the nose and upper lip and to show off more of the upper lip.
Lip Implants: What You Need to Know
- Lip augmentation, or lip implants, are made of soft, solid silicone that cannot rupture, deflate or degrade over time.
- These are available in a variety of diameters and lengths, giving you custom results that you desire.
- While they are designed to be permanent, they can be removed if needed.
- Results are permanent and natural-looking and can be removed if necessary.
Meet with Us to Determine Your Treatment Plan
Your journey is unique and we recognize that you have specific needs and desires. That’s why we want to meet with you to discuss your problem areas, your goals and your questions before we decide on a treatment plan. Schedule a consultation with our plastic surgeon, Dr. Menachof.