Jaw Line: Common Issues
- Jowls form.
- Jaw line starts to sag and lose its definition.
- Double chin.
Jaw Line: Treatment Options
- A facelift, neck lift, and signature lift to eliminate jowls and improve jaw line definition.
- Liposuction, a chin implant or filler to improve and sharpen jaw line definition.
Chin Implant: What You Need to Know
- Chin augmentation (genioplasty), or chin implants, add subtle fullness to the chin and are often the finishing touch that is needed after a facelift.
- These implants are made of silicone and are inserted through small incisions located inside the mouth, leaving no visible scarring.
- The procedure is short with minimal recovery time.
- After your chin implants, your face will look more balanced, natural and youthful.
Meet with Us to Determine Your Treatment Plan
Your journey is unique and we recognize that you have specific needs and desires. That’s why we want to meet with you to discuss your problem areas, your goals and your questions before we decide on a treatment plan. Schedule a consultation with our plastic surgeon, Dr. Menachof.