Eyebrows: Common Aging Issues
- Eyebrows lose their youthful shape and position.
- Facial expression appears tired.
- Upper eyelids look heavy.
- Asymmetrical eyebrows.
- Temporal hollows.
Eyebrows: Treatment Options
- Botox or Dysport for wrinkles and to elevate the brow.
- Filler to fill the temporal hollows.
- Endoscopic brow lift to smooth the forehead and to reposition and reshape the brow.
Brow Lift: What You Need to Know
- Using several small incisions that are completely hidden behind the hairline, a small, advanced endoscope is used to quickly and subtly shift the brow upwards.
- With these small incisions, recovery is quick, scarring is invisible and your results look natural.
- Results are dramatic, yet subtle – no one will guess that you had surgery done.
- After an endoscopic brow lift, your eyes will appear more open but very natural (no “deer in the headlights” look).
Meet with Us to Determine Your Treatment Plan
Your journey is unique and we recognize that you have specific needs and desires. That’s why we want to meet with you to discuss your problem areas, you goals, and your questions before we decide on a treatment plan. Schedule a consultation with our plastic surgeon, Dr. Menachof.