Eyes: Common Aging Issues
- Upper eyelid heaviness.
- Excess skin that could cause obstruction of peripheral vision.
- Eyebrows sagging.
- Lower eyelid heaviness.
- Puffiness or bags under the eyes that causes a tired or old appearance.
- Under-eye hollows.
- Lines and wrinkles around the eyes.
- Dark circles under the eyes.
Eye: Treatment Options
- Upper or lower blepharoplasty to remove excess eyelid skin.
- Lower blepharoplasty to improve lower eyelid bags.
- Endoscopic brow lift for upper eyelid heaviness.
- Botox or Dysport to open the eyes wider and for wrinkles around the eyes.
- Filler to elevate the upper eyelids, camouflage lower eyelid bags and smooth the grooves below the lower eyelid bags.
- A facelift, cheek lift or Signature Lift to shorten the lower eyelids.
Meet With Us To Determine Your Treatment Plan
Your journey is unique and we recognize that you have specific needs and desires. That’s why we want to meet with you to discuss your problem areas, your goals and your questions before we decide on a treatment plan. Schedule a consultation with our plastic surgeon, Dr. Menachof.