Ears: Common Concerns
- Protruding, misshaped, asymmetric ears.
- Torn earlobes.
- Stretched earlobes from large piercings.
- Large earlobes due to aging.
Ears: Treatment Options
- Otoplasty for protruding, misshaped, or asymmetric ears.
- Earlobe repair for torn earlobes or extra large piercings.
- Earlobe reduction for large earlobes associated with aging.
Otoplasty: What You Need to Know
- Otoplasty involves pinning the ears down and can improve the shape, position, or proportion of the ear.
- Protruding ears are a serious social issue for children. Otoplasty can be performed as early as four years old and is a common procedure for both children and adults.
- Otoplasty creates a natural shape and helps to bring balance to the overall facial appearance.
- Incisions are placed along the back of the ear so scarring is not visible.
Meet with Us to Determine Your Treatment Plan
Your journey is unique and we recognize that you have specific needs and desires. That’s why we want to meet with you to discuss your problem areas, your goals and your questions before we decide on a treatment plan. Schedule a consultation with our plastic surgeon, Dr. Menachof.