Chin: Common Issues
- Small chin.
- Receding chin.
- Chin out of proportion to the rest of the face.
- Lack of jaw line definition.
- Chin dimpling.
Chin: Treatment Options
- A chin implant (chin augmentation) to improve facial balance, harmony, and overall appearance.
- Filler for a deep chin crease and to improve overall appearance.
- Botox and Dysport to smooth chin dimpling (orange peel appearance).
Chin Implants: What You Need to Know
- Chin augmentation (genioplasty), or chin implants, add subtle fullness to the chin and are often the finishing touch that is needed after a facelift or rhinoplasty.
- These implants are made of silicone and are inserted through small incisions located inside the mouth, leaving no visible scarring.
- The procedure is short with minimal recovery time.
- After your chin implants, your face will look more balanced, natural and youthful.
Meet with Us to Determine Your Treatment Plan
Your journey is unique and we recognize that you have specific needs and desires. That’s why we want to meet with you to discuss your problem areas, your goals and your questions before we decide on a treatment plan. Schedule a consultation with our plastic surgeon, Dr. Menachof.