Yes, we have lasers. And yes, we offer laser skin treatment to our patients. So does everyone else. If you look hard enough you’ll find 50 different centers offering 50 different lasers, all assuring you that theirs is the best. How do you decide?
Choosing the right laser for your face or neck:
- Beware of centers that boast about how many lasers they have. In reality, there are only four things a laser can do to improve the skin in the face and neck:
- Improve skin laxity (overall tightening)
- Soften the texture
- Even skin tone
- Improve overall skin quality
- IPL (Intense Pulsed Light) can be very effective for improving skin tone, targeting blood vessels and taking care of broken capillaries. Lasers targeting water will improve laxity, texture and overall quality.
- Most laser centers treat the entire body and have lasers that can be used everywhere. Total body lasers are not as effective on the face and neck skin as a laser made exclusively for the face and neck.
- Don’t go to the place that has the most lasers. Go to the place with the three lasers that are most effective for the face and neck.
- Make sure these lasers are designed specifically for the face and neck.
How to choose the right person to do your laser skin resurfacing:
- The ability of the person operating the laser is actually much more important than the laser itself.
- It can take a long time to master all the nuances needed to achieve good results with a new technology. This is why results from the “newest” lasers are often disappointing.
- Find a center that has the right three lasers and people operating the lasers who have experience at getting great results.
- Ask to look at before and after photos and to talk with current patients.
What you need to know about us:
- We have the right three lasers, and only those three lasers.
- We get great results, often in people who have had disappointing results elsewhere, even with the same lasers used for the previous treatment.
- We ensure our patients get the best laser treatments available. If something comes along that is consistently proven to be better, we will get it. If we don’t have it, it does not achieve better results than what we offer.