What you need to know about fillers and neurotoxins:
- When searching for an injector, focus on the results they are able to achieve, not the products they use or the price of those products.
- You get great results when the right amount of the right product is injected in the right proportion into the right place.
- In order to get these kinds of results, the person doing the injecting must not only have an artistic eye, but also a physiologist’s understanding of aging, a sculptor’s understanding of proportions and a surgeon’s understanding of anatomy.
- Injecting is not about filling lines and smoothing wrinkles. Injectors that do this are following a cookbook recipe developed 15 years ago. This approach often results in a face that has fewer lines but looks unnatural.
- Injecting is about creating attractive facial structure, recreating youthful facial proportions, adding volume appropriately, and only then filling lines if needed. This approach results in a much more attractive face overall.
- Injections done well enhance your most attractive features while taking attention away from less attractive features.
Why choose us for your fillers?
- Our injections are done in a comfortable, unhurried, focus-on-you environment.
- Your experience is important to us. We limit the number of patients we see to ensure everyone gets the time and attention they deserve to achieve the best result.
- You may have to wait a bit longer to get an appointment to see us, but our patients constantly assure us that the results and experience are well worth the small extra wait.
- We routinely use a topical anesthetic to decrease pain, use blunt tipped cannulas to decrease bruising and swelling, and use a “chiller” to prevent pain, swelling, and bruising.
- Dr. Menachof has been refining his injecting techniques for over 20 years. Every year, he meets with some of the best injectors from around the world discussing new techniques and ideas to get even better results.
- We don’t just fill lines and smooth wrinkles. Instead, we use the right products in the right amounts put into the right places to make you appear naturally younger and more attractive.
- We can use injections to get some of the results we are able to achieve with facial plastic surgery. For many of our patients, using these techniques allows us to delay their surgery for many years.
- We appreciate the unique beauty in each of our patients, and are able to enhance your inherently attractive features while minimizing the aging changes to provide a natural, healthy, rested, and youthful result.
Injectable products that we offer:
Remember, it’s not the product, but how well it’s used that determines the success of the result.
- Juvéderm® Ultra
- Juvéderm® Ultra Plus
- Juvéderm Voluma®
- Juvéderm Volbella®
- Restylane® Silk
- Restylane® Lyft
Botox® – Relaxes muscles of the face and neck creating smoother skin, softer wrinkles, a higher brow arch, younger looking eyes, a more youthful mouth, a thinner jaw, and a smoother neck. It typically lasts from 3-4 months.
Dysport® – Works similarly to Botox®. Depending on your specific anatomy, desires, and characteristics, one, the other, or a combination of both may be recommended.
Restylane® – Adds volume in a subtle way which can smooth wrinkles and lines, add fullness to the lips, lift the corners of the mouth, straighten the jaw line, define the chin, fill the temples, smooth the grooves underneath the eyes (often improving the dark circles), lift the eyebrow arch, improve scars, and can improve the appearance and symmetry of the nose. It typically lasts from 9-12 months.
Juvederm® Ultra Plus – Works similarly to Restylane®. Depending on your specific anatomy, desires, and characteristics, one, the other, or a combination of both may be recommended.
Juvederm Voluma® – A unique filler that adds volume in a full, plump, natural way. It is used primarily in the sides of the cheeks to re-contour the face in the same way a facelift does. It lifts the cheeks, softens the nasolabial folds, diminishes the jowls, and changes the shape of the face from a more aged, square shape to a more youthful oval contour. It typically lasts up to 2 years.
Juvederm Volbella® – The newest addition to the Juvederm collection of fillers, Volbella is a soft, smooth gel that adds subtle volume to the lips and softens the appearance of lines around the mouth. It typically lasts 12 months.
Restylane® Silk – A softer filler that works especially well to smooth fine lines around the mouth and can be used to add a subtle, natural, youthful fullness to thinner lips. It typically lasts 9-12 months.
Restylane® Lyft (formerly called Perlane®) – Works in the same areas as Juvederm Voluma® – It typically lasts 9-12 months.
Restylane® Refyne – A new addition to the Restylane portfolio that is used to smooth and soften moderate facial wrinkles and lines around the mouth. It lasts up to 12 months.
Restylane® Defyne – A new addition to the Restylane portfolio that is used to soften and support moderate to severe nasolabial folds. It lasts up to 12 months.
Sculptra® – Instead of filling, it stimulates your body to make its own collagen. It works especially well in thin faces that need a lot of overall volume. It is injected in stages over several months. The effect lasts for years.
Kybella® – A new injectable product that permanently dissolves fat underneath the chin reducing and sometimes eliminating the appearance of a “double chin”. This is the first non-surgical option that re-contours the neck and sharpens the jaw line. It is injected in stages over several months.
Combination therapy – By using a combination of non-invasive injectable products, a natural, healthy, subtle, more youthful appearance can be achieved over a relatively short period of time.