We want our patients to look and feel their best. We utilize surgery, injections, laser treatments, skin care treatments and skin care products to achieve this goal. Skin care products are a small but vitally important piece in this puzzle. We choose a skin care product for a patient the same way we choose a procedure, injectable, or laser treatment – by evaluating all options and choosing the one that will produce the very best results.
When purchasing skin care products, you should never…
- Buy your products from someone that you aren’t going see on a consistent basis. The only way to know if something is working is to see progress over time.
- Buy your products from someone more interested in selling you something than in establishing a fulfilling, long-term relationship.
- Buy products that won’t improve the texture, tone or overall quality of your skin.
- Buy your products from someone who worked as a secretary in a law office two months ago.
When purchasing skin care products, you should…
- Look for things that will actually improve your skin.
- Insist on data showing the product will produce less sun and age damage when examined microscopically within six months of consistent use.
- Buy your products from someone that represents multiple lines. Each company has something they do better than others.
- Buy only what you will regularly use. Don’t get talked in to buying too many new things at the same time. You probably won’t use them all.
What we offer:
- Sunscreen is essential for everyone. Other than this, we will recommend only what you need.
- Products scientifically proven to decrease sun and age damage when used regularly for six months.
- A specific daily skin care regimen that is simple but effective for people of all ages and skin types.
- A skin care regimen that will improve the ultimate result of surgery, injections or laser treatments when used prior to the procedure.