A trusted expert in his field
Michael R. Menachof, MD is a native of Santa Rosa, California, who grew up in the wine rich Sonoma Valley. He graduated with honors from the University of California at Berkeley, majoring in economics with an additional emphasis in political science. After considering law school, he decided on a future in medicine. He received his medical degree from the University of California at San Francisco (consistently ranked as one of the top five medical schools in the country) where he graduated in the top 5% of his class and was awarded placement in the prestigious Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honor Society.
Dr. Menachof remained at the University of California Hospitals to pursue his training in head and neck surgery. Over the course of a six year residency he focused his training on head and neck surgery and facial plastic surgery. His facial plastic surgery training took place under the guidance of nationally renowned facial plastic surgeon Larry Schoenrock, MD, and focused on advanced techniques for procedures like facelift and rhinoplasty. He received his board certification from the American Board of Otolaryngology and is known throughout Denver as a rhinoplasty and facelift expert.
A Renowned Facial Plastic Surgeon and More
Since moving to the Denver metro area in 1992, Dr. Menachof has been instrumental in establishing two very successful Denver facial plastic surgery practices, and has earned a reputation as a top Denver, Colorado facelift doctor. He has always taken an active interest in teaching new physicians and continues to regularly train residents of the University of Colorado where he is an Assistant Clinical Professor.
In his 20 years of facial cosmetic surgery experience, Dr. Menachof…
- Is a Fellow in the highly selective American College of Surgeons.
- Is a Fellow in the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Is a Fellow in The American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery.
- Has been named one of America’s Top Facial Plastic Surgeons continually since 2003.
- Has presented at national, regional, and local professional conferences.
- Has been published in medical and non-medical journals as well as national and area magazines.
- Has been featured on a variety of television newscasts.
- Has been recognized as a Top Beauty Expert by NewBeauty magazine.
- Has been on the Medicis Aesthetics Advisory Council and the Physician’s Advisory Board for Colorado Health magazine.
- Has been named a National Speaker by Allergan for the Skin Medica product line.